"DEATH IS BUT THE DOORWAY TO NEW LIFE - WE LIVE TODAY, WE SHALL LIVE AGAIN, IN MANY FORMS SHALL WE RETURN."
3,000 years ago during the 19th Dynasty, Pharaoh Seti I requested a powerful amulet to be created by the Egyptian Goddess Hathor. But when Set decides to create an amulet of his own, chaos and destruction ensues in the ancient world as empires fight to capture them. Worst yet, when Set turned Horus into a falcon due to a squabble, ancient Egypt’s hope was lost.
Now 3,000 years later in 1934 the Amulets of Karawan have resurfaced at the will of Pharaoh Seti I, approximately one year after the defeat of the Scorpion King. With Imhotep and Anck-su-namun resurrected, history is beginning to repeat itself as new participants are called upon to partake in a deadly globetrotting race. You, my friend, are a participant. Your decisions not only affect the fate of the world as you participate, but you also shape your destiny and those around you. Now, my friend, I ask you this: do you think you can survive?
- An established game based on The Mummy and The Mummy Returns.
- No knowledge of the series is required to participate.
- Summaries of threads are provided for so that no one’s lost and newcomers can jump immediately into the action.
- Every post you make evolves our storyline.
- Accepts series canons, premades and original characters!
- A globetrotting adventure that changes its setting immediately after an arc’s finished.
- Play as a member of the Medjai clan, the descendants of Pharaoh Seti I’s sacred bodyguards that are duty-bound to ensure that Imhotep returns to his grave; or as a member of the Djed clan, the descendants of Imhotep’s priests from ancient Egypt who follow ancient Egyptian religion and culture and are the sworn enemies to the Medjai. Series canons are also available for play!
- There’s no word count or mandatory play-bys.
- Rated PG-15, and using the RPG Rating of L3, S2, and V3.